Q-TEC Quality Management system has been developed in line with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, ISO: 9004:2018 Quality Management System -Guidelines for performance improvements, ISO 10005:2018 Quality Management- Guidelines for quality plans. We constantly develop, implement and maintain quality Management system to meet various norms and standards. We QTEC undertake to complete the works we contract to the highest standards of quality, in full compliance with the applicable statutory regulatory rules and client requirements.
1. Committed to high quality performance and standards.
2. Controls all work performed through all phases of the project.
3. Continual compliance with contractual and regulatory requirements
4. .Pyramidal document control used company wide and for project work.
5. Controls all we take the quality of our work personally and we believe maintaining the highest standards is everyone’s responsibility.
Management review is conducted every 3 months to review suitability and effectiveness of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015). The potential deficiencies noted are reviewed and suitable corrective/preventive actions are initiated.
Q-TEC maintain QA/QC procedures for implementations on various projects that specify a contractual obligation to monitor and assure the production quality. This will involve the creation of a QA/QC plan, the management of a QA/QC team, and the implementation and execution of the plan.
Finally, all activities associated with the provision of services supplied to our customers shall be governed by our quality management system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.